The World In Peril.

I was in the middle of a swimming pool unbelievably with a white girl, who was in her bikini. She was splashing water on me playfully. I pulled out her bra naughtily, and she giggled at me and the play went on for a while. Then I pulled her up closer and hugged her. She became calm and moved closer to me and soon our lips were locked.  It was as if our bodies were set on a raging fire even though surrounded with cold water. Suddenly a voice screamed in between CUT CUT. It was my friend cum director who was shooting this scene in a swimming pool for a movie. Annoyed by his awkward interruption, I went up to him and asked, Hey buddy! Wat’s wrong? He said, “A tiny rocket interrupted on the scene dude”.
A tiny rocket! I asked shockingly. Ya, it was right over my head. It looked like an iron rocket of 10 cm length, and it could transform itself into any shape like a missile, square, arrow, round or whatever possible shapes. Horrified by the appearance of this unknown, weird creature I was running frantically here and there. The whole shooting crew started running after me and we finally crushed it with a hammer.
Now after a while we got back to our shooting.  We repeated the same scene and once again we were interrupted by the same object. Now there was not one but plenty of them hovering over our heads with screeching sound. My friend, who became curious of the sudden visit of these tiny objects, ran after them with his camera. But, I was boiling in anger, as my romantic scene with the white beauty was spoiled by these weird creatures.  Now, there were multitudes of them occupying the empty space on earth. It looked as if our earth was taken over by aliens. No one could understand the purpose of these objects’ visit and they were all around us.  Heavy crushers were used to destroy them, but they could remodel themselves and came alive again. The whole world plunged into researches to annihilate these tiny devils. But no solution could be reached until long time. The prime minister of the country asked the people to stay inside their houses closed as long as these tiny objects vanish from the earth. The prime minister appealed to the people to come up with a remedy and announced rewards for the one who can eliminate these devils.
I was having breakfast in my apartment watching the prime minister speaking on the television. Later, I went near the door and checked whether it is properly closed. I saw a rocket having sneaked into my house. It was hanging on the door not being able to move itself from that position. I was watching it curiously at the tiny rocket and I found it was caught up by the magnet of the door lock.
I jumped in excitement as I found a way to arrest these entire weirdoes.  I prepared my proposal and caught some tiny rockets with a magnet and met the prime minister. Soon, gigantic magnetic machines were made to capture all the tiny machines, and somehow the whole scene came to an end.
Next day, the prime minister honoured me in front of a huge gathering and hailed me as the valiant saviour of the world. I could see many people wearing my image imprinted on their t-shirts and hear them singing slogans praising my name. “Hail Selvam the saviour of the world”.
And I could hear the sounds of crows and cuckoo birds close by. It was 7 am in the morning. There was a not a huge crowd in front of me but a crumbling ceiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A climb to meet the God: Trekking-cum-Pilgrimage in Velliangiri Hills

A One Day Trip to Unwind With Your Family at Swamimalai (Yelagiri Hills)

An entertaining and fun-filled trip to Kumbaratty falls